Air Duct Cleaning
Regular air duct cleaning and maintenance for more efficient systems in Phoenix
Air duct cleaning and sealing are some of the most impactful ways to improve air quality for Phoenix-area homes and businesses. This process can help your HVAC system run more efficiently and maintain even temperatures throughout your home. Allergens and other contaminants can also be removed so you enjoy a healthier environment for many years to come.
Our air duct cleaning and sealing services include more than just a cursory vacuuming; we detail your ductwork and clean all HVAC system components. Our qualified technicians use specialized equipment, including vacuums, brushes and blowers to thoroughly clean all intake, supply and return ducts. They also clean your HVAC system components, including grills, motors, housings, fans, registers, and air handlers. When we’re finished, our technicians ensure that all ductwork is securely sealed so vents operate efficiently. Quality is always our priority.
- If the following apply, air duct cleaning or sealing could be right for your space:
- High energy bills. Duct cleaning and sealing services have the potential to save Phoenix-area homeowners up to $200 each year based on reduced energy use alone. That’s a more energy-efficient home, which is better for the planet – and for your wallet.
- Unexplained allergies. Unexplained allergies. Sealed ducts prevent pollutants like pollen and dust from circulating through the home, which might otherwise contribute to the spread of allergens.
- Mold. Mold, mildew and asbestos spread quickly through air ducts. Mold remediation might fix the source of your problem, but mold spores are often still hidden in the ductwork of your home. Duct sealing is crucial because it will help filter contaminated air away from your living spaces – and out of the house. In rare instances, certain types of ductwork, like plastic flex, can become so contaminated by mold that they require complete replacement. We can work with your abatement contractor to either clean or replace the moldy ductwork.
- Bad air quality. Gas-powered home appliances such as water heaters, clothes dryers and furnaces give off combustion gases like carbon monoxide. Sealing ducts eliminates “backdrafting” and helps your ductwork carry these gases safely outdoors.
- Visible contaminants. Many homeowners see visible contaminants like pet hair blowing out through air vents. Mysterious odors emanating from the AC could also indicate a problem that needs to be solved.
- Infestation. If raccoons or other unwelcome critters have invaded your ductwork, your first call should be to an animal removal service; your second call should be to us. Most infestations result in animal waste, which can transmit disease if not disposed of properly.
- Recent remodeling. Major renovations could leave your home open to risk. Make sure home remodelers or contractors seal your ductwork before calling the job complete.
At Cooper Climate Control, we believe that honesty and integrity are the keys to building long-lasting relationships with our customers. We’ll be honest about whether your home needs this service. Our technicians always provide an upfront cost estimate so that you’ll know what to expect before we start. After we’re done with the HVAC air-duct cleaning work, you’ll have the opportunity to inspect your ductwork before we bill you for the job.
If you think your home or business could benefit from a duct cleaning, schedule an inspection with one of our technicians today. We’ll look at your ductwork and your HVAC components to let you know whether duct cleaning services are right for your home or business. Call us or fill out our contact form to schedule your Phoenix air-duct cleaning today.