You rely on your home’s HVAC system throughout the year, and regular maintenance is essential to keep it running smoothly and guarantee your comfort. If you’re debating whether a preventive maintenance agreement is worth the investment, consider the following benefits:
- Save money on both annual upkeep and necessary repairs – The cost of a maintenance agreement is often comparable to paying for just two seasonal HVAC tune-ups. When you factor in the repair discount that’s part of an annual contract, you’ll come out ahead.
- Enjoy priority service – Does it seem that whenever your HVAC system needs repair, there’s a long line of customers ahead of you? That’s because breakdowns typically occur when homeowners first start up their systems for the season. When you have a preventive maintenance agreement, you’re put at the head of the line, so you’re not left out in the cold, or the heat and humidity.
- Extend the life of your HVAC system – Your home’s heating and cooling is a mechanical system that needs regular maintenance to reach its true useful life span. Given the high cost of replacement, it just makes sense to maintain your current system to the best of your ability.
- Experience fewer breakdowns and need fewer expensive repairs – During routine maintenance visits, your HVAC technician can spot and correct small issues, subsequently preventing them from escalating into larger, most costly repairs.
- Lower monthly utility bills – Well-maintained HVAC equipment is more efficient, and therefore it uses less electricity. Since your system runs continuously throughout many months of the year, even small adjustments and improvements in its operation can have a big impact on your annual electric expenses.
- Maximize your system’s cooling and heating capacity – Regular maintenance can reverse a system’s lost capacity. Instead of dealing with heating or air conditioning that barely puts out enough warm or cool air to keep you comfortable, you can reap the benefits of your HVAC system’s full capacity.
For more information on the benefits of a preventive maintenance agreement, contact us at Cooper Climate Control Heating & Air Conditioning. We proudly service the heating and cooling needs of homeowners throughout the Valley-Metro area.