Here are eight reasons why you should choose Cooper Climate Control today for your heating and air conditioning services:
- Cooper Climate Control stays abreast of the latest developments in equipment, technologies and procedures to help you choose the most efficient and reliable system.
- Cooper Climate listens to your problems and cares about your comfort, attempting to learn if any rooms are too drafty or dry during the winter or too hot and damp during the summer.
- Cooper Climate helps determine if your home or building is prone to indoor air pollution problems due to organic resins or vapors, poor air turnover or high humidity.
- Cooper Climate is concerned about protecting the environment. We do not release refrigerant into the atmosphere and are trained and certified in the proper techniques for recovering, recycling, reclaiming and disposing of used refrigerant.
- Cooper Climate takes the time to show you how to optimize your system, from changing the filter to programming your thermostat.
- If a new system is necessary, Cooper Climate performs a load calculation, explains any changes necessary to improve your duct system and presents options to help you make the best decision regarding the replacement of your old system.
- Cooper Climate offers planned preventative maintenance service to optimize the life of your equipment, and honors the terms of the warranty on the equipment throughout the warranty period.
- Cooper Climate provides routine follow-up contact to make certain that you are satisfied with our service and your new system.